Search This Blog

Class officially start today..
Arghh... I miss business law tute.. oh well.
The first class i had after a long holidays was economic tute... arghh.. the gagging horror.
First class is econs? Like double eww... everyone in my econs tute is first year, first sem..except for me, Yin and Andrew.. The worst part was my tutor, Ms Poon recognized me and yin.. we were in her class last sem... She's giving us 'that smile'.. -_-
Sometimes i wonder why some people study so freaking hard for econs but still failed.. but some that do work hard but not as hard pass with flying color... wtf... fcukking unfair !
Arghh.. i had to go through econs lecture and tute again for ermm 13 teaching weeks?
S***... :(((((( *sighs sadly*
Vonnie and KeL came and find me today... well, actually KeL came do to some stuff in Monash.. but oh well, i like to think it as she and von find me on purpose =P *ngeks*
Jason was being extra nice today for picking Von and KeL.. but as usual he was banging me -_-
I hate him lar... but i knw KeL will help me wan rite???if he bully me?=P
Had lunch in Pink Shop ... KeL had one last time of her fettucini carbonara .. eh, KeL, not your last time k.. u so gona come again and again ! i dont care.. im gona make u eat your black pepper udon and carbonara many many times !
Wee was being so nice today.. His class ended at 9am but he stayed back til 1 plus to teman me..
And he even offer to fetch me back.. hmmm... *wonders why* maybe he did something wrong?=P Did you ,Wee? =Pp LoLz.. Well, i hope this is not the first time and the last time he's being so nice..I still got long hours break for 13 teaching weeks you know! so you know *hint* *hint* and dun lar so mean, say stuff like, " if i got time, i sure teman u but i doubt so lar i got time" -_" why lar so mean?:(((
And now KeL is not ere to teman me dy, you have to replace her and teman me! :))
Supposed to go pyramid with KeL and Von, but was kinda feeling tired.. sorry you guys.. And KeL, dont lar make me feel guilty =P
I came back and slept til jus now.. i jus woke up only =P hehe.. and im stil feeling tired..
oh well... arghh.. class again tmw.. and i got five hours break every tuesday.. :( I so wana crash in someone's hse to oink oink =P But Aaron said, "5hours break? good lar. Go library study!" -_-
hmmmm, maybe i should when Wee is being harsh and mean and neglect me for my 5hours break.. :( which i know he will ! sighs.. guys are meanine ! =PpP
Wee drop me back home and off he went to the workshop to send his car to repair.. He asked my mum for direction to NKVE, which i dont know how to go =P *sorry wee* he looked so confused when my mum try to explain to him the way to NKVE.. such an adorable sight to see =P and my mum is worry that he might get lost or something and asked me to msg him to check on him.. my mum never concern bout me this way! she never called me to check whether i can find my way to the place i want to go ! -_" wait, come to think of it, i hardly drive to somewhere far.. only to 1u or curve.. hehehe... no wonder lar she din call me =Pp oh well ... LoL..
arghhh.. my 5 hours break tmw... anyone know anyone with such long hours break for Tuesday? tell me, so i can bummed around with him/her... because i knw Wee will definitely be ignoring me.. KeL oh KeL, where art thou? =P

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll