Search This Blog

My baby phone is in Wee's car.. :( i left my phone there when he drop me home and he dont want to turn back to give me back! celaka sial ! :(( im missing u baby.......... the phone i mean, not you Wee!! :P everyone that know me know i cant survive without my phone... right WeNz? she will know that if my phone is missing, i cant sleep, cant eat for ages =Pp LolZ.
Had some ups and downs last night... had some kinda emo thing going on last night.. anyway, everything's back to normal today :))

Happy 1 month anniversary Wee dear ! LoLz..
Tho we had our misunderstanding, ups and downs... but thanx for alwis being there for me..Even when you alwis bully me =P but we still had our happy moments :)
*thanx for the sweet lil thing u gave me.i wurve it :) *

and i did something for you too, but cos im so mad at you i decided not to give u! *i know u r reading my blog!* =P maybe i give you next time ? :) but you dont really care those little things right ? :)


*i wan my baby back*
babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ...... my phone wee.. not you =Pp

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll