Search This Blog

Italy won !!
Italy is the champion of the world cup 2006..
Woo hooo...
Italy babyyy :))
Yesterday, I watch the match while working :(
KeL, Von, Sab, Justin, Way and Jason went to Mont Kiara ..
I so wana go there to chill with them but i need to work..
Yeaa, i know...
I should have fake sick rite, Jason ? =p
But responsibility ler...
Im a responsible person you know... hehe
Oh well, im glad you guys have fun aite ? :))
I was working at the Germany 06 Hotlink Carnival in Jalan Bukit Bintang..
It was tiring and exhausted :/
I reached Bukit Bintang at 6.30pm
The carnival starts at 9 but the crowd is there at 7..
The girls working there were HOT :)
The guys working there were CUTE :)
When i reached there, i went into the 'Staff only' tent and i saw the girls curling their hair -_"
While the guys were trying to apply gel/wax/hairspray on their hair -_""
So now i know why my friend(that's in charge of getting me this job) asked me to be there early..
He thought i will be like one of the girls there, need time to do some last minute errm beauty routine..
Which i dont.
But they were quite friendly :)
When the girls saw me in my usual straight hair, one of them grabbed me and said this,
" OMG! u so totally need to curl your hair! all of us are in curls darling! Come come. I brought curler.Sit straight k"
me: "erm, erm, right.."
So that night i had curls.. curls.. :))
And we cam-whore inside the tent before its time for us to be out there :)
hehehe...
Even the guys wana be part of the cam-whore session.
My outfit that night is cute.. i likey likey :)
I'm in charge of the hotlink members area..
Which at first i thought, hmm shouldnt be too tiring cos only in charge of one particular area rite.
Turns out, im so wrong.Who could have guess that so many people are hotlink members.
I had to check their member's card..
Gosh, these people are so impatient to get in -_-
Imagine them pushing to enter and me had to stop them to check their member card.
Thank god for the security guards.
If not, i would be crushed ! :/
And some just wana enter the hotlink zone so badly that they told me that they forget to bring the card.
ERmm, rite..
It was a good experience..
I get to meet Skeletor, the man that is in charge of hitz.fm club hits every sat night, if im not mistaken.
The man that air all the nice booty shaking songs..
:)
I got the privileges of meeting the international and local artistes and the hitz.fm DJs and cruisers.. hehe
*beams happily*
JJ and Rudy were entertaining..
He made all of laugh like mad during our break :)
And Skeletor challenge me and Paul, one of the guy working there as well to a drinking game..
He mix a drink for us and we had to down it in one shot..
No stopping...
I dont know what he mixed the drinks with but the effect is errr gruesome...
The effect went straight to your head.. :((
Arghh... but the drink taste nice..
A lil sweet + a lil bitter = niceee ;)
I likey likey..
Then, my face got red..i dont know why..
Maybe cos of the heat + the alcohol ?!?
And the funniest part was, one of the guy in the hotlink member area said some kind of chat up line that sounds so freaking silly to my ears.
He said, "Babe, are you blushing now cos im talking to you"
I was giving him the like eww look...
OMGG! im so not blushing because of you.. -_""""
And erm no offense to any malays there..
But i hate it..no.. wait.. i DAM HATE it when a group of malay guys keep trying to get your attention by calling you "AMOI"
Like wtf ?!?
I hate it...
But the bright side, i get to talk to Flipsdye.. hehe
Eventho i dont know who they are... hahahahah =Pp
They gave me an autograph cd ..
But i bet it will be somewhere lost in my pile of junks soon in my room =P LoLz.
Halfway, before the match started, JJ and Rudy asked the staff whether wana bet on the match anot..
The first thing i said was, Italy confirm win!
But most of them were like u sure? u confirm?
I happily said, of cos lar. Italy whey. dun play play.
Then, all of them were like, "if you are so sure bout it, made a bet"
My confidence level kinda drop after that..
But the girls and mua still choose Italy!
Hah.. and Italy won!! woo hooo !!
Paul, u owe me a meal in San Fransisco Steak House ! =p
John, u owe me a day of being my chauffeur! =P
Mike, u owe me a foot massage! =P
And the rest, you guys owe me !!! =P
LoLz.. Look down at Italy sumore, in the end, who gets the last laugh !*ngeks*
Did i mentioned how aching my legs were?
Wearing a pair of heels, standing most of the time and walking on the road..
is a total nightmare...
I was so tired that night.. uber tired...
My phone battery konk during the match..
I think my phone battery something wrong.. :((
Wee trying to called me many times but my phone were off..
That silly boy was in Bukit Bintang as well..
An impromptu kinda thing i guess.He msg me telling me he's in BB as well
but he didnt looked for me :(
Wee, if you are reading this, You are MEAN!!
You came down to BB oso never find me :/
I was so tired..i reached home at 6plus ?!?
my feet is aching like mad now..
Anyone wana offer to massage my feet ?? =Pp
And Italy babyyyy....
Italy rocked the world !! ;))))
But still, i rather hang out in Mont Kiara with you guys *you guys know who you are* :))

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll