Search This Blog

Im not even in the mood to go out anymore..
I saw an ad showing that Topshop seasons sales starts on 13 july, and i was like, "Oh wuteva."
Going shopping on Tuesday in Sunway Pyramid will most probably be the last time im gona shop for the month of July.
I did had fun in Genting yesterday (minus the part where we miss our bus)..
Good company.. great ambience.. cold air...
But i couldnt bring myself to enjoy that much..
Im thinking bout my freakinggg unfair results most of the time im there..
Sighss..
Yesterday, Elaine asked me to Laundry... and at first i so wana go but thinking bout my results kinda spoilt my mood.. sorrii babee !!
And today pirates of the carribean 2 is release.. and im not even excited about it.. before that, i was so freaking excited about it.. im waiting for that day to arrive..
But now? all i want to is jus stay at home, stay in my room and mourn about it..
I disappoint my parents for putting so much hopes for me..
I envy those that get good grades..
I hate myself for not trying hard enough..
I fell sad for myself..
First time ever, Kat is not interested in Mega Sales or going out..
Fcukk ler....
Im just so gona weep and mourn...
Yess, im emo over small lil things but it is big to me..
so like what KeL said, to those fakers, dun even try to act fake in front of us.. cos we aint gona take it anymore..

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll