Search This Blog

I cant sleep... :(
Currently talking to Jason Lim Jo-weng.. =P
I nudge KeL but she's not replying me.. :(
So i blog... AGAIN... im addicted to blogging nowadays.. must be WenZ bad influence =P
Ooohhh.. after few nudge ... KeL replied me.. wtf =P
I got nothing to blog ... so i shall blog about myself... :)


My Top 5 Favourites:

  1. My stinky pillow
  2. My handphone,which is my baby.. lost it, i wil errmmmm kill someone =P
  3. My babess :))
  4. Anything with cheese :) anyone wana bake for me blueberry cheesetart or cheesecake?i will love you so much =Pp
  5. My camera :)
My Top 5 Least Favourites:
  1. Liars..
  2. Cheaters..
  3. Fakers..
  4. Two-timers...
  5. Irresponsible..
5 truths about me:
  1. Im shy .. hehe
  2. Im responsible
  3. I care about stuff..
  4. I express myself better in words...
  5. Im patient :) at times and at a certain exteend :)

5 Things i like in a guy:
  1. Loyal
  2. Honest..
  3. Responsible..
  4. Kind :)
  5. Romantice, perhaps ?!?? =P
Im off to watch some show on tv... byeeeeeeee....... heheheheeh
Ooohh.. and jason cut his hair .. LoLz... i promise i wont laugh dam loud =P

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll