Search This Blog

Finally, got the pictures from Aaron..
It was sometime during the holidays..
That week when everyone in Monash or ACCA finished their finals..
That week where we supposed to go Ghetto but cant make it...
So we went Absolute in Bangsar instead... Oh well..
It was still fun :)
I remember that night someone did something sweet for me .. hehe ..
Anyway, pictures...
It's been awhile since i post pictures :)
Oh btw, Jason lied to not only me and KeL but to MeL, joey, Joanne and Siu Siu as well..
Last night, he told us that he got a haircut.. a super short haircut that's close to bald...
And i was being so nice, pujuking him, telling him he would look nice no matter wat..
But he lied to us! wtf.. i hate u jason...
Oh and today, we went to Pepper Corn, in ss15 for lunch.. been awhile since im back in taylors area... memories mann...... :) bitter sweet memories...










Aaron is not good at taking pictures in front of the mirror... =P we were in his house waiting for Wee to finish getting ready... Wee took like half an hour? to get ready -_-
KeL and mua.... supposingly a lan si pose... but oh well.. =P

I duno what was i doing.. if im not mistaken, making my hair ?!? =p mich happily enjoying her bacardi shots =P

KeL with Bacardi :) she looks hot... dosent she ? =))
mua and mich.. my face is reddd !! :( die... i jus realized that my face gets red easily after a few shots of alcohol.. die... :((

On the dance floor ...jason look funny ere =P
im behind =P i cant recalled why i was laughing like mad .... maybe something jason did? =P

Kel, mich and jason.. on the dance floor.. im hidden... =P



me and Aaron... my face is super uber red :(

Aaron and KeL.... they look nice in pictures :)

Aaron, KeL and Mich....

me, aaron and mich... they look nice! waahh, my face is gila red wheyy.... :( lobster red ! :(

Wee dear and mua.... his old hairstyle =) i shall post the before and after haircut tingy one day :) my face still look red.. celaka... but my arms look skinny ere =P This was taken before going to Langkawi...too much junk foods in langkawi made me gain weight :(


Jason and KeL...

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll