Search This Blog

I woke up pretty early today considering the fact that i slept at 7am yesterday?
or should i say this morning?
I woke up at 9am..
Yesss...Some fella rang the doorbell at 9am!
Wtf..
And it's one of the sellers trying to sell to me some lucky plant!
I was like, "huh?"
The guy talked in mandarin..
I said, "Sorry, i dont understand mandarin and my parents are out.So come back later"
Then i walked up to my room eventho that huy keep calling me and keep said, "wait..wait(in cantonese).
Just when i closed my bedroom door, someone rang the doorbell again, which i think its the same guy.,.
I put on my mp3 and blast the volume and fall back to sleep, ignoring the guy..
hehee.. meanie ? yess, i knw =P
I woke up at 11, thanx to my mummy who came back at maybe 10.58? and woke me up at 11!
she said if i keep sleeping anymore, i will be as lazy as a pig -_"
I drag myself out from the bed and switch on the tv, which is my usual routine..
Woke up and on the tv :) hehe
Im so lucky that my mum woke me up at 11!
You know why?
Cause TRL is on MTV at 11! hehe .. yipeee..
Imagine me missing TRL is like me forgetting to drink water.. hehe =P
After TRL, went Ikea with my parents :)
I lurve seeing furniture..
Saw so many pretty lamps and decorations for rooms..
And dad told me its time to change my wardrobe because he stated that the door kenot close due to my clothes..
So in other words, he said i got too many clothes and i should stop buying !
I innocently replied him with, "where got the door kenot close because of my clothes.It's the door cacat dy lar.The cupboard not good.Lousy quality" =p
hehee..
Anyway, a new wardrobe cupboard will be coming to my house this week..
Yipeeee...
And im gona do some room renovation this week .. hehe
a brand new sem starting, a brand new room, a brand new look..LoLZ.
Back home, my mum asked me to take out the clothes and put in on my brother's bed first..
I took some of it out and ermmmm i do have too many clothes..
But not as alot as most of my girlfrens.. hah !
And that includes you guys; Von, Mich, KeL, Wen, Sherve !! =p
Oh gosh, this is the time when i need Wen to help me pack! =p
Wennnn !!! can u come over and help me pack my clothes ?
You can take anything that you want ! =Pp

oh... on sat, i saw a ring from Forever 21 that resembles 'someone's Tiffany ring *name should be annoymous*
And the ring in Forever 21 is only RM15 but the Tiffany ring most prob cost few hundreds bucks...







that ring is from Tiffany... Forever 21 has the exact design which cost RM15.. hahahahah
And i just clear my mail..
I didnt know i got multiply account 0_0
hahaa.. dumb old me..
So should made full used of it...
Check my link for my multiply ya !!
hehee .. *beams*
nitey.

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll