Search This Blog

Shuckkk...
Im having a major headache right now.
My body is aching for no reason.
:((((((
OMGG... someone helppp me! :(
I been falling sick non-stop since i came back from Langkawi.
Shuckkk...
I spend my hols trying to make myself healthier :(
Yesterday night started off pretty bad.
Tensions, tears, and dramas.
Wtf.
Gosh... you know what?
I couldnt be bother about it anymore.
Yesterday night was suprisingly awesome.
I wasnt expected it to turn out this way.
But it was fun :)
I enjoy myself..minus the few err "stuffs".
I saw some friends that i had not seen in ages.
And oso the guys that used to be there for me whenever i need them too!(u guys know who you are and i know you read my blog! dont pretend that you dont! =Pp)
Thanx for all d late night yum-chas session, the late night talked, the shoulder for me to cry on..
*big squishy hugs to you guys* and i love you guys alot ! :)
You know i do! ;)
Im glad that the Ghetto plan failed..
Because i heard that Ghetto had some kind of operations tingy last night.
Hmmm.. my vocabulary is killing me now.
I cant think of proper words.
My head is freaking pounding.
Arghh...
So much stuff is going through my head right now.
Sighs..
*squishy hugs peeps*

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll