Search This Blog

The fark up-ness of my life..
On wednesay, when i called KeL to talk to her cause it's been awhile since i talked to her, she answer me by giving me the worst news of all.
Result's out..
My heart actually stop beating for one second..
My palms got so freaking sweaty..
My heart drop a mile..

Jason did the checking for me as i couldnt face to check it..
He checked and when he told me what i got,
Im like, "FARKKKKKKing HELL..."
I dont even wana mention my results here..
And to those that are spreading me and my friends not so grand results, please fark off..
Seriously..
Dont give me the line of concerning about us, its fcukking bullshit k..
Yess, i screwed up my grades in Monash..
Yess, im not the only one who screwd up...
Am i supposed to say woo hoo ?? or yay ? wtf..
I thought i can do better..
All the late night study..
All the trips down to the library..
All the hard effort..
Gone down the drain..
I dont get what the hell monash is thinking...
And the result's out on wed not tues..Usually bad things happen on Tues but not other day..
It;s so freakingg unfair.. i think it is.. Dam disappointed... WHY ? WHY ? WHY ME ??
Maybe like what KeL said, you need to go thru some stuff to realize some stuff..
Maybe Monash is not the place for me as well..
Im not giving up.. i dont give up that easily.. but sometimes when God shows you the way..
You cant accept it.. and even my dad said the same thing.. and usually he wont said such things no matter how bad my grades ar.. First time ever in my 19 years of life, he said that if i dont feel like studying in Monash anymore, maybe i should change..
And maybe he's right, my dad i mean.. maybe Monash its not the right place for me..
No doubt Monash is a good uni.. a well-known Uni... but not everyone can be succesful in Monash..Some score good even if they are not in monash...
I hate business course anyway.. i do.. Since high school, im interested in pursuing Hotel and Tourism Management or Media program or Mass Communication..
And talking to KeL make me emo... Im so gona miss you KeL... no matter where you are, you will still be special to me.. arghh... emo emo... dun ever make me cry again with your emo talk..
I still cant accept the fact that i get such results... its farking disappointing you know..
And im still deciding whether to stay in monash or change..
Wee, i hope monash office burn down as well ... so they had to remark and stuff like that..
Fark Monash lar..seriously..

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll