Search This Blog

My mom woke me up at 9 plus in the morning today...She said, " if you want to repair your mp3, you better wake up now" .. i woke up and got ready and she came into my room telling me no need to go early cos she had to go her fren's house... WTF !! i were feeling so fcukking piss that moment.. fcukkk ! then why the fcuk you wake me up so early for... fcuking piss mann... arghh.... and my babyy is still not with me... babyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... where art thou ?? missing my babbyyy... without my baby, im so lost... babyyyyyyyyyyy :((

Yesterday was spent in 1u with Von, KeL, Justin, Way, Sab and Cheetah (new face)... =P missing KeL and Von so much =) Dear suprised me in the morning.. he came to my place at 11 plus in the morning? made me my milo kosong ais... thermos keep cold? -_"" lurvee the milo kosong ais dearr.. thanx :) * big squishy hugs* he left bout 12 plus as he had lecture at 1.. but that silly boy forgot to check his timetable and misread it.. so he had to be in uni alone till his next lecture at 3 .. i hope he's alone =P and not doing anything kinky? =PP i reached 1u at 4.45 .. hehe.. was doing econs assginment back at home =P hence, the late-ness. Met up in Guess.. Guess sales is kinda cheap... :) but didnt buy much.. im on budget :/ and i know mummy will nag me like hell if i were to buy anymore stuff in ermm Guess.. KeL, Von and Sab came just on time afta i grab some bags and desperately need girls opinion... :) Then, Jason came with Wee, Justin, Way and Cheetah.. That Jason fella is so mean.. say wana hang out with us.. but nv !! celaka sial =P Watched American Haunting.. I hate movie that based on real life kinda thing.. arghh. that show remind me of Exorcism of Emily Rose.. Shitttt.. but thank god its not as scary... if not, most prob, I will FORCE someone to stay in my house to accompany me.. yess, im a scaredy cat =P The movie is only bout 1 hour plus.. After movie, went to TopShop to see SherVe :) That gal is complaining how bitchy her boss is =P missing her lots.. :) After a lil topshop visit, we decided to go AC... to eat.. :) and Von, i eat .. :)) wee ate pan mee and i had popia.. hmmm, i got a thing for popia and spring rolls... ask KeL and Von if you dont believe.. 3 nights in a row eating popia ?=P oh well.. and i think von and sab were gross out by me and wee.. cos we ate chilli like nobody's business... hehe.... i lurveeeeee chilli... :)) and im dying for spicy foods.. after 3 weeks of eating foods with no chillies... wowww.... spicy foods ere i come ! =P
Wee sent Sab and KeL back home and drop me home after that ... *thanx dearr* even tho, u lazy to turn back to give me my babbyyy back.... :(( oh well... i hope my babyy is in good condition! and charge it if got no battery =P
and yess, i un why ur car had to start again... wait... actually, i dont un =P u evil....bully me... harsh to me... LoLz... went back home and after a shower, i dont feel like sleeping cos my baby is not with me... so, online and continue with my econs assignment :) oh well.... *shrugs*

And im still feeling piss... stupidddddddddddddddddd..... .i wana go repair my mp3 .............. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... fcukkkkkkkkkkk............................ and wee nv reply my msg...... i hate him.... where's my babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ??????????

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll