Search This Blog

I woke up early today :) 11 plus in the morning... when i mentioned this to my mum, she sarcastically said, "wah, dam early!" -_" i slept at 5 last night whey... so waking up at 11 plus is early... but oh well.... there's another reason why i woke up early today.. because im going klcc to shop! hehe =P But.... after im ready to go, i realized Laguna Beach is on MTV.. back to back episode!How could i miss it?? so i decided not to go KlCc.. I stay at home to watch Laguna Beach... Talan is hot :) Before they left, i asked my mum to get me some nice bag in Guess.. and she did ! i was so happy i was hopping around =P but she said, "im gona minus the price of this bag form your allowance. Don't think im paying for you becuase you have too many bags.You dont need anymore bag!" *groans* I dont have alot of bags ler....if i consider owning alot of bags, try looking at WenZ, ElaIne, or SherVe's bags collection... hehehe :) but oh well, at least i got a new bag ! hehhee... im a happy lil girl... but lil old me will have to steal's ppl foods and drinks for the next few weeks.. or either that, not eating and drinking(except for plain water)... oh well, it's good in a way.. because then i can diet ! hehehe.... kills two birds with one stone... wtf =P So excuse my uncivilized attitudes for the next few weeks or so =Pp




My white Guess bag courtesy of my mum's err so-called energy =P She claimed it's a torture trying to find a nice bag in Guess for me -_" excuse the date in the pic... i wurveee the bag .... :)
Later, when my parents came back, we went 1u for dinner... had dinner in Shogun... yummy... salmon is yummy :) LoLz... I didnt take pictures because i was too busy enjoying the food.. hehe :) I went to the Guess in 1u.. not much choices left... there are limited designs for the baby tees and bags :/ oh well... i should start saving money and not spending anymore since all the nice stuffs are gone! =P wtf.... KeL and Von, next fri shopping ??? hehehe.... need to release stress... =P Zara in 1u is dam messy and not much clothes left... my mum said the one in Klcc had a lot of choices in reasonable price.. if my mum said in reasonable price, means its cheap !! arghh... i wana go klcc Zara... *doing a Vonnie screams* =P sighsss........... alritee.... i need to get back to my marketing tutorial questions, which its dam hard.. arghhhh... i dont get what they want oso.. sighs... dumb old me.. :(



Laguna Beach Rox! :) hehee

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll