Search This Blog

Yesterday was spent in my friend, Jean's house..
She was feeling uber down because of a HUGE fight with her darling..
Sighs.. Guys nowadays can be a pain in the ass at times ..
She was crying like mad :((
But the weirdest part bout her is that when she's emo or mad or sad, she cook!
Yesss... not cooking maggie mee kinda cook..
She started off by making some French toast tingy..
Then, she made lasagna..
Then, she made pasta..
Then, chicken salad..
Then, bake chocolate chip cookies and cheesecake ...
Gosh.. i wonder who's gona finish all these fattening foods -_"
But me helping her cook was a blast..
As you all know, i like cooking..
I lurveee cooking..
It's just that i dont cook at home cos my parents are so afraid to try the food i cook -_"
Not like i will poison them..
Gosh...
I thought she will be better after cooking all the foods but she still feel so emo..
And we started talking about emo stuff ...
And she started telling me what her darling did..
It got me thinking about some stuff..
And both of us emo -_""
Guess who end up finishing up all the foods?
me and her and her bf...
Yea, they did made up at the end..
Cos i cant stand her crying anymore and i called the bf and asked him to come over eventho she denied that she hate him and dont want to see his blardy face anymore(yes, her words).
But i know she wants to see him..
Kathryn the match maker =P
Anyway, i called her bf, which is my ex bf, good fren which bcome my good fren as well..
weird? hehee ...
and he came over and did the talking and stuff..
and they live happily ever after..
i love happy ending...
i love seeing couples happy :)
But sometimes guys are just TOO BLUR to realized stuff..
To make things alright..
*rolls eyes*
I came home feeling dam full and there goes my waistline =P
I came home happily but... but... something came up again./...
Arghhh.. i hate it wheyyy..
Make me emo again...
wtf... wtf...
i dam hate it when things occured but some people just dont realized it eventho the prob is coming from them.........
wtf..
Not only that, but im not sure whether they are pretending to ignore the problem or the fact that they really dont know about it ?
Sometimes i really dont understand ...
SERIOUSLY FREAKING DONT UN !
Oh well... i guess i had to forget about it..

Anyway, today was a suprising day..
Went to JW Marriot for high tea with KC sis and oso 1 of his fren...
The foods was awesome.. I tried every single thing there and i end up too full again..
The awesome part was KC sis know one of the chef there and there are few chefs cooking some kinda food..
So we got chef cooking food for us........ :)
ok not technically cooking for us only but still..
How many guys nowadays can cook?
And no, not cooking maggi mee, or fried eggs or cooking white rice those kinda thing..
As in real meal..
I doubt so..
hehe
Guys cooking are just dam hot :)
KeL, remember Aaron the naked chef ?? =Pp
Guys should learn to cook !! :))
It's such a nice feeling when guys cook for you..
:)
We talked for ages about stuff..
And both of them asking me about KC stuff..
-_""
There's nth much i can answer them...
Oh well...
At a point, it was kinda akward..
But i talked to them about everything ..
I feel better..
Much more better till i overeat AGAIN :(
hehe..
Im feeling better...
:)
Happier :)
Fatter :( :)
hahaha.........
And i found out that buffalo is the silliest animal on earth..
LoLz...
Trust me..
:)
Till then.. nitez ppl..

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll