Search This Blog

Im sitting in front of computer thinking about stuff..
Stuff that i wished it would never happen..
I been recalling some stuff for the whole day today..
Listening to emo songs does not help either.
I been thinking what i really want..And i still dont know..
I have doubts on people's trust..
I have negative thoughts on people because sometimes looks can be decieving..
I feel that it's better not letting anyone know too much details about yourself including those that's close to you..

I know it's a bad habbit of mine to sometimes have doubts on people..But sometimes you cant trust anyone but yourself.Some girls said," but you can trust your girlfriends/your special one"
I once trusted those two categories... but end up falling into the black hole.. i know it's prejudice.. and i must changed the way im thinking about all this... at times, i did it..i trusted those that i felt can be trusted... but at times, im thinking that if trusting someone is so easily, then why is there people crying over betrayal.. crying over their broken-heart.. crying over empty promises..
Communication is the key to everything... I agree but it depends on how you are using it..some abuse the used of communication... and some cant grasp the idea of communicating...
I communicate with my friends easily.......But at times, i felt that it's hard to talk about certain issues.. issues that I know I want to find the answers to.. but i cant bring myself to ask it.. ask the questions... There are a number of things i wana find out.. but i cant bring myself to ask the answers... i hate it... i vow that i must change to be someone that are not afraid of asking..
Because asking is a way to make things clear... to state about certain stuff.. and some stuff need to be stated... need to be clear before moving on to a next stage...
And im still thinking on how to ask it.. asking the things that i want to know..
Or maybe it's not important at all... the things i want to know..
but still i cant get it out from my mind....
maybe i should just errrmmmm ... nvm...

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll